17 July 2018 Update
New board members appointed:
- Neil Mellis - Peters Design & Print
- Sam Dowdall - Inverurie Garden Centre
- Trevor Booth - Booth Scotland
14th May 2018
New BID Manager appointed.
We Are Inverurie have appointed Derek Ritchie as their new BID Manager. Derek's contact details are below.
28th July 2017 Update
Following a successful ballot last night, we are delighted to announce the We Are INverurie Board of Directors:
- Elizabeth Cobban – The Kellas Partnership
- Barry Gibb – Gibbs Menswear
- Scott Graham – McLeish
- Ruby Mackay – Chalmers-Mackay Music School
- Graham Matthews – Peterkins
- Annette Reid – Marks and Spencer
- Graeme Ross – JG Ross
- Barry Sangster – Inspire Flooring
- Ian Sinclair – Sinclairs Jewellers
Operational date for the company is 22nd August - here's to an exciting next five years!
22nd June 2017 Update
The ‘We are INverurie’ BID (Business Improvement District) Project has been given the green light by the Town’s businesses today after a huge 87.2% of the eligible business owners voted YES.
The full results of the vote are: Total votes cast 125 – votes in favour 109 (87.2%), votes against 16 (12.8%), spoiled papers 0 (0%). In favour (Yes) by rateable value of votes cast 61.93%. The postal ballot was carried out by the Electoral Reform Services of London.
Inverurie's exciting Business Improvement District (BID) plans "We are INverurie"
The BID Steering Committee are developing plans now ahead of the Ballot on 22 June. Find out more in the We are Inverurie Business Plan and discover the exciting ideas planned and what it means for Inverurie businesses and the community as a whole.