3 August 2020
Eat Out to Help Out
The Eat Out to Help Out Scheme continues on Monday's, Tuesday's & Wednesday's through to the end of August, here's how it works and an updated version of the Inverurie businesses taking part.
Use the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme at a participating establishment:
- to get a 50% discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in (up to a maximum of £10 discount per diner)
- every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 3 and 31 August
- as many times as you like
You do not need a voucher to use this scheme and you can use it at the same time as other offers and discounts. There is no minimum spend.
You cannot claim a discount on alcoholic drinks or service charges.
The discount will be automatically available to you at participating establishments. Establishments will then claim a reimbursement from the government for the discount they’ve given you.
Participating establishments may include:
- restaurants, cafés, bars or pubs
- work and school canteens
- food halls
All diners in a group of any size can use the discount.
- BuPalki Indian Restaurant
- The Dreamy Goat Co.
- Sinclairs Bistro
- The Gordon Highlander
- Edwards Bar & Diner
- The Montgomerie Restaurant
- Fennel Restaurant (Wednesday only-closed Monday's & Tuesday's)
- JG Ross, Highclere
- Thainstone House Hotel
- The Ashvale
- The Acorn Centre
- The Drouthy Laird
- Asian kitchen
- Ardennen House Hotel
- Cafe 83, Kemnay
- Will's Coffee House & Gift Barn
- Sabai Thai Restaurant
Click the link below to search for registered businesses in the area.